Qlik Community

New to Qlik Sense

If you’re new to Qlik Sense, start with this Discussion Board and get up-to-speed quickly.

Announcements
Tell us which business and trade publications you read most regularly: RESPOND NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nvijay5757
Creator
Creator

scale uniformity in combo chart

Hi,

i have taken dynamic scale using range max is it possible to maintain uniformity of scale. like step is 20 40 60.... or 10 20 30 .......

Labels (1)
2 Replies
stevedark
MVP
MVP

Hi @nvijay5757 

The nature of Sense is that things will shift about, whether it be because of user selections or because of different users having different resolution monitors. It is therefore generally best to let Sense sort out the scale.

Because of this, there is no mechanism to force the step on chart axis.

Another thing I have spotted is that on your charts although they are next to each other they are all on different scales. This could make them confusing. You might want to look at a trellis object to put each of the charts on the same scale - or set the max value yourself with something like:

=ceil(max(aggr(sum(Value), Severity)), 10)

Hope that helps,

Steve

nvijay5757
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Steve, Thanks for your concern.

Measures: Pmin,Pmax,Tmin,Tmax  all the values are max 250 only. then i have taken scale max 250. but in that scenario some symbols are not properly shown like Pmin-29,Pmax-30, T-min-0,T-max- 34. that one point difference not clearly shown. then i have used rangemax((pmax),(tmax)).

for this can you provide any suggestion.

in this no aggr. only min and max i have used in measures. min(Pmin) like.