I have a small section access application. I load security table. In actual data table also i have entries for INTERNAL\SA_SCHEDULER AND DOMAINNAME\SERVICEACCOUNT in capital letters. All values exist for both accounts in security table with out any restrictions.
I just added service account running qlik sense services to security table. It has dbowner permissions on the database and still no luck.
When i access QMC i use my NT account which is a root admin and have all entries in security table. My NT account has permisisons on the table and also database owner for the database. When i excute from dataload editor with my NT account and it works.
When i access to server i use service account. I logged into VM server and opened QMC and executed task. Still no use
I have same entries in the security table for my nt account records and also service account and internal\scheduler account
I am unable to figure out what mistake that i am doing. I have attached security table in excel exported from sql server
I logged into server using service account and went to hub. accessed app got denied message. I duplicated app into service account my work and opened app with out data and did try Load Data. It worked.
I went back to QMC Tasks and executed from server and it worked. I came to my local machine and opened QMC using my NT account and executed task and it worked.
My analysis is that even though i have data in app already loaded which contains service accoint in security table it did not work. I had to open hub using service account and after loading load data it started working
Seems weird to me as so many limitations loading data. Let me know if i did correct or wrong