Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
syukyo_zhu
Creator III
Creator III

security rule QMC

I created a security rule for user  XXXX with access right to section “apps” on the QMC as below. So he can do import/export/publish an app on the QMC.

But I finded that he can only see his apps and can’t see app of others on the QMC.

Someone know which is trouble in my security rule.

8 Replies
Not applicable

Hi Xia,

Security rules works for HUB, for this you need to assign role for QMC , lie root admin, Content admin and all

Please mark my comment helpful!

Ronnie_Taborn
Support
Support

Is he only able to see apps in a certain section?

Not applicable

Viewing an application happens on HUB and managing Application happens on QMC, He can vie the application but for managing on QMC , she he must have any role assigned to him

Anonymous
Not applicable

HI Xia,

IMG_18082016_124649.png

Instead of Name go to Roles and give the name like ((user.roles="Role Name"(Which u like) )) after that go to users add the role which we created in the security rules.

Not applicable

Capture.PNG

syukyo_zhu
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi Robit,

I just want to give the permission to acces app on the QmC. So i can't give role "rootadmin"

syukyo_zhu
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Yes,

I just want to give the permission to acces app on the QmC.

Not applicable

Hi xia , go to security rules and there are some by default rules , read once about , content admin , security admin and deployment rule and I believe deployment is best for your case , hope I got you question right If not please let me know .