Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bartwelvaarts
Contributor III
Contributor III

show constant value over time

hello friends of the Qlik community,

I have a question regarding the combination chart. I have my sales and purchases over time presented in the two bar charts. And the 'stock level' as a line chart (sales minus purchases). This works perfect and is exactly what i need. But i do also have something in store that has no 'time' linked to it, so it will not appear in the chart. I want this amount in a bar chart as well and calculate this in my 'stock level'. Does someone have a tip/trick to make this work?

Besides that, is there a limit of 'bar charts' in the combination chart that you can add?

thanks in advance!

This is what i have so far:

bartwelvaarts_0-1615281970864.png

Labels (2)
1 Reply
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Not exactly, What you are thinking. But If the Stock level is not linked to your fact. I would recommend to make via Inline table with static values and then use that static to print from Stock value and it includes the dimension and measure what you have now. If you need some workaround, May be we can try something IF you can share sample data set 🙂

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful