cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
M_Zaki
Contributor III
Contributor III

subtract values from different days in one measure

I need to measure sum of values from different days(rows) and different types.

lets say i have the below data:

Capture.JPG

I need to a measure to calculate difference between sum(values for 'Advance recharge' for specific day) - sum(values of 'external transfer' and 'balance' for 2 days before 'advance recharge' date)

Note: Dimensions would be: Tx_Account & Day

3 Replies
dplr-rn
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

Hard to help properly without a bit more info on your logic. but did you try below or above function?
if days is a dimension something like sum(values for 'Advance recharge') - below(sum(values of 'external transfer' and 'balance' )
Anil_Babu_Samineni

May be

Sum(Tx_Amount)-Above(Sum(Tx_Amount))

Or

Sum(Tx_Amount)-Sum(Aggr(If(Tx_Type=Above(Tx_Type)Above(Sum(Tx_Amount))),Tx_Account, Tx_ID, Tx_Type, Tx_UPDATE_DATE))

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
M_Zaki
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

OK, i'll try to describe more:

for below data:

Capture.JPG

I need to create pivot table as:

Capture1.JPG

in "Diff" measure, i need to calculate difference between the "Advance Recharge" in this date (-minus) the values for "Balance" and "External Transfer" but for 2 days before the date dimension field

So "Diff" for 2018/12/11 should calculate: Sum(<Advance Recharge> for 2018/12/11) - Sum(<Start Balance, External Transfer> for 2018/12/10 & 2018/12/9)