Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
abhaskar1
Contributor II
Contributor II

unable to upload qvf files into qliksense saas cloud hub

Hi,

Iam new to Qliksense,

unable to upload qvf and qvw's to an existing app to hub and upload button also not highlighted.

Please help me on this.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Vikram_Jayakumar

Hi @abhaskar1 

I would start checking with the type of access you have.  If its is Analyzer access then it is working as designed

• Professional access: intended for users who need to be able to create content in Qlik Sense. A user with professional access can create, edit, publish sheets or apps, and they can create and edit alerts.

• Analyzer access: intended for users who only consume sheets and apps created by others. A user with analyzer access cannot create, edit, or publish sheets or apps, but can create and publish stories, bookmarks and snapshots based on data in apps that are shared with them. 

Good luck

If a post helps to resolve your issue, please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Vikram_Jayakumar

Hi @abhaskar1 

I would start checking with the type of access you have.  If its is Analyzer access then it is working as designed

• Professional access: intended for users who need to be able to create content in Qlik Sense. A user with professional access can create, edit, publish sheets or apps, and they can create and edit alerts.

• Analyzer access: intended for users who only consume sheets and apps created by others. A user with analyzer access cannot create, edit, or publish sheets or apps, but can create and publish stories, bookmarks and snapshots based on data in apps that are shared with them. 

Good luck

If a post helps to resolve your issue, please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT.