Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

use STORE to export variables or set analysis in script

I will like to export results from Chart (Table) in Qlik to text format. These are from calculations embedded into pivot table with more than 3 million rows. When I export data directly in Qlik it gets truncated but the I need the data in text format with all the results. I used store and it worked for simple dimensions and measures but when I try a calculation with a variable it doesn´t work.

For example:

LET vMARCH) = 'if(aggr(if((Sum({$}[Mar 17])-Sum({$}[Sum_MAR_17]))<>0 ,1,0), referenceID ) = 1, referenceID)';

Now I call and store the variable

store $(vMARCH),Sum_MAR_17, Mar17 from LM_DE into lib://Dario/reference_MAR.txt (txt);

but it wouldn’t work.

Can anybody help or suggest how to deal with this

11 Replies
rohitk1609
Master
Master

Hi Peter,

It is not the problem of your Expression or Chart it is the limitation with Excel that it can't load more than 1 million records. So please filter data in chunks and club it later. this is the only solution according to you.

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Rohit Kumar

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thank you Rohit, this is why I would like to do the calculation in Script and use STORE to save the result as described above