Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

what is the diff between qlik view and sense ?

What is the difference between qlik view and sense ?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Mattias_Malré
Employee
Employee

Hello

I'm sorry the search functionality is broken on your browser. Using it would have solved your question instantly.

So let me direct you to the main post here: QlikView and Qlik Sense

Good luck going forward!

-Mattias

I accept cookies.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Mattias_Malré
Employee
Employee

Hello

I'm sorry the search functionality is broken on your browser. Using it would have solved your question instantly.

So let me direct you to the main post here: QlikView and Qlik Sense

Good luck going forward!

-Mattias

I accept cookies.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Yamini,

Please find the difference between Qlikview and Qlik Sense in the below link

• QlikView is a tool for situations where you want prepared business applications, i.e. applications created by developers who put a lot of thought into the data model, the layout, the charts and the formulae; and deliver the applications to end-users who consume the applications. We call this Guided Analytics. The end-user has total freedom to explore data, select, drill down and navigate in the information, and can this way discover both questions and answers in the data. The end-user is however limited when it comes to creating new visualizations. This type of situation will without doubt be common for many, many years to come.
  • Qlik Sense is a tool for situations where you don’t want to pre-can so much. Instead you want the user to have the freedom to create a layout of his own and in it, new visualizations; charts that the developer couldn’t imagine that the user wants to see. You want Self-service data discovery, which means a much more active, modern, engaged user. In addition, Qlik Sense is much easier to use when you have a touch screen, and is adaptive to different screen sizes and form factors. On the whole, Qlik Sense is a much more modern tool.

Try this link for detail explaination

QlikView and Qlik Sense

Regards,

Nandha

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

Try this

https://community.qlik.com/blogs/qlikviewdesignblog/2014/07/29/view-or-sense#comment-20354

quickintelligence.co.uk/qlikview-vs-qlik-sense/

Regards,

Jagan.

hubertdudek
Contributor III
Contributor III

also note:

Qlikview/Qliksense - script is the same.

Qliksense is more user friendly but you don't have so much option to define graphs so it's less advanced.

Qliksense is newer product it's using more just javascript and css (for example you can easily add own menu in twitter bootsrap) and interface is kind "refreshed" so it's really nice to use it on tablet or smartphone.