Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

within the kpi chart object is there a way you can have the goal number/percentage next to the actual score

I am producing a kpi dashboard and i wanted to know if there was a way to put in what the goal percentage is next to the actual score?  I have a conditional coloring set up so that the number is green, yellow or red depending on its measure against the goal.  That way the end user can see what the goal is compared to performance.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
reddy-s
Master II
Master II

Hi Sam,

What you are trying to achieve can be done.

You can add 2 measures to a KPI object and colour code them the way you need. Here the second measure added is displayed smaller relative to the first measure. If you want them to appear the same size, i would suggest you to use two different KPIs.

Capture.PNG

View solution in original post

4 Replies
reddy-s
Master II
Master II

Hi Sam,

What you are trying to achieve can be done.

You can add 2 measures to a KPI object and colour code them the way you need. Here the second measure added is displayed smaller relative to the first measure. If you want them to appear the same size, i would suggest you to use two different KPIs.

Capture.PNG

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Not applicable
Author

Where do you derive the second value from labelled "Target Variance"?  We have static target values that I would like to just type in.  When I create a measure could I just type in the value instead of a formula?

reddy-s
Master II
Master II

Hi Sam,

That's basically a second measure with an expression when shows the difference between the Actual and the target. Add a second measure to your KPI. That's it!