Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rido1421
Creator III
Creator III

10 Smallest values on dimension limits

Hi

I am trying to find the 10 smallest items in my expression.

Im using this in a straight table, could you advise why the 10 smallest value doesnt work, when I use the same expression to find the top 10 largest values it work, What can I do to get it to work

=num(pick(vDateView,

(    sum({<FIN_YR_NO = {'$(vMaxFinYr)'}>} EXCELLENT)

/

(count({<FIN_YR_NO = {'$(vMaxFinYr)'},Response_Type={'Invalid Response'}>} MS2U_UCN)

+

count({<FIN_YR_NO = {'$(vMaxFinYr)'},Response_Type={'Valid Response'}>} MS2U_UCN))    ),

(    sum({<YR_MTH_NO = {'$(vMaxYM)'}>} EXCELLENT)

/

(count({<YR_MTH_NO = {'$(vMaxYM)'},Response_Type={'Invalid Response'}>} MS2U_UCN)

+

count({<YR_MTH_NO = {'$(vMaxYM)'},Response_Type={'Valid Response'}>} MS2U_UCN))    ))  , '#,##0.0%')

Thanks

7 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Don't take much pressure, Try with this from Dimension limit tab

Capture.PNG

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
rido1421
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi Anil

I have tried limiting it there, the report goes blank when I select 10 smallest...

Anil_Babu_Samineni

How is the values? Does values or looking percentage or simple digits? Can you show image or may be qvw?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
rido1421
Creator III
Creator III
Author

It is percentages and im using names as a dimension in the table.

Unfortunately I cannot share the qvw, Im assuming it must have something to do with my expression

Anil_Babu_Samineni

In fact, Document is very helpful for us

May be this calculated dimension instead of your name

=if(aggr(rank(sum(MS2U_UCN)),Name)<=10,Name)

rido1421
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi Anil

Thank you for your assistance, I have tried using a calculated dimension its not working either.

I think the issue may be within my data I will have to try and build the chart a different way.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

That is the best option, Please upload sample so that we can look on that