Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jeevanar
Contributor II
Contributor II

90% of the volume completed

Hello,

We  have a product that is getting manufactured for every step its flagged with a datetime untill the finishing stage.

we are trying to find the time taken for all the products by taking the difference of each datetime field.

We also preparing a distribution chart in which by selecting the flag we will come to know time taken for the volume and how its getting distributed.

as an example below from the above

Percentile.jpg

1. I need to find the percentile for the Time ( eg  00,01,02)

2. for 90th percentile I need to check volume completed within 90th percentile, 

3. what is the volume at 90th percentile

4 what is the 10 % volume 

attached the application

I am able to find the percentile for the hours by simple fractile function, but I am not able to find the volume,

I also tried to use the Count(ID = {"Time1+Time2"}=.95)Time1+Time2) this works but for huge data its throws error

Please help

4 Replies
sunny_talwar

I created a new field in the script like this

LOAD ID, 
     Volume, 
     Time1, 
     Time2,
     Interval(Class(RangeSum(Time1,Time2),1/24),'hh') as Interval
FROM
[Percentile.xlsx]
(ooxml, embedded labels, table is TB07_20191222_180816);

and then used these expressions for

Total volume for less than 90%

=Sum(Aggr(If(RangeSum(Above(Sum(Volume), 0, RowNo()))/Sum(TOTAL Volume) < 0.90, Sum(Volume)), (Interval, (NUMERIC))))

Total Volume for last 10%

=Sum(Aggr(If(RangeSum(Above(Sum(Volume), 0, RowNo()))/Sum(TOTAL Volume) >= 0.90, Sum(Volume)), (Interval, (NUMERIC))))

Capture.png

Jeevanar
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hello Sunny,

Thanks for your reply, 

What I would like to clarify is the time 1 and time 2 is based on my selection, we have around 22 time getting flagged, 

the user might check the lead time from time 1 to time 2 or Time 1 to Time 5, ie time1+time2+time3.... has to get summed up on the fly and we have to check what is 90% of completed volume.

Based on my selection the volume changes.

as an example the selections are as shown below

Percentile1.jpg

I am using an expression like this

Percentile3.jpg

and this expression give me error ( Out of memory) when we load more data.

I am out of ideas or any trick to achieve this.

Thanks for your help

Jeevan

sunny_talwar

You need the output volume in a text object object? For this to work, you would need to use Aggr() function and for that to work.... you would need to use a field name as a dimension in your Aggr() function.... unfortunately, I can't think of a way to do this in a text box object.

Jeevanar
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thank you Sunny.