Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ttal7878
Creator
Creator

A small design question

Hi,

I've created a chart that displays  the sum of sales by Source

I've got a stupid question,

Is there an option to reduce the distance between the beginning of the framework until the beginning of the chart?

I marked in the attached picture the distance I want to reduceCapture.JPG

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Oleg_Troyansky
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi Tal,

yes, you can press Ctrl-Shift when your chart is activated, and you will be able to modify the internal structure of the chart. In order to reset the original structure, open Properties on the General tab and use the two buttons at the bottom left - Reset User Sizing and Reset User Docking.

Cheers,

Oleg Troyansky

Upgrade your Qlik skills with my book QlikView Your Business: An Expert Guide to Business Discovery with QlikView and Qlik Sense

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Oleg_Troyansky
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi Tal,

yes, you can press Ctrl-Shift when your chart is activated, and you will be able to modify the internal structure of the chart. In order to reset the original structure, open Properties on the General tab and use the two buttons at the bottom left - Reset User Sizing and Reset User Docking.

Cheers,

Oleg Troyansky

Upgrade your Qlik skills with my book QlikView Your Business: An Expert Guide to Business Discovery with QlikView and Qlik Sense

vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

As Oleg mentioned just select the chart and press and hold Ctrl+Shift and you can see a red line background around the chart and using your mouse drag the chart accordingly.

Attached updated file.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Work around should be on edge of middle Ctrl + Shift and modify the set of re size

Capture.PNG

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
ttal7878
Creator
Creator
Author

So simple and so useful,

Thank you all

Anonymous
Not applicable

I know a simpler way:

Oleg_Troyansky
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi Robin,

in the example that Tal had posted, there was no Title in chart... The chart structure was modified manually

cheers,

Oleg

Anonymous
Not applicable

ok, I just thought there was a title