Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
madhubabu
Contributor III
Contributor III

ACCESS Point problem

Hi all,

I have developed a chart with indicators in the dev environment it is displaying positive values with + symbol & negative value with - symbol

Like +0.9 % with green indicator

-1.2 % with red color indicator

so when I am moving in production environment it is displaying as q instead of +/- what will be the problem.

2) I have given an action to a button that if i click that it will select all the fields in that list box it is working fine in dev environment but it is not working fine in production

Thanks in advance,

Madhu

6 Replies
beck_bakytbek
Master
Master

Hi madhu.,

do you use EI Plugin or AJAX

beck

madhubabu
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Internet Explorer

ramasaisaksoft

Hi Madhu,

1) Check in another browser(IE,Chrome,Firefox)

2) if possible remove last application(QMC), after that just place a new file(copy paste the DEV one) with another name and check once in access point ,whether it is working fine ?

3) which chart you used (bar chart,combo....etc) change the chart and check.

madhubabu
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Straight Table

ramasaisaksoft

Hi Madhu,

If it is straight table ,can you check number format? in production one

else Negative number format | Qlik Community  go to this link it will helpful  to you.

lidia_munoz
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Hi,

I had a similar problem. I was able to make multiple selections in my document but when I tried to do it en production didn´t work. I tried to use plungin on internet explorer and I worked. I don´t know the reason but I would try just in case.

I you get it, inform us! 😃

Regards,