Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
microwin88x
Creator III
Creator III

About Developer Certification

Hello,

I have been working with QlikView for 1 year and 8 months now and I'd like to certificate for Developer (Designer & Developer).

My questions are the following:

1 - Would I be able to pass the test, according to the time I have with QlikView, more or less? I know it could be relative...

2 - What do you recommend me to study? Reference Manual, HIC Posts, Technical Briefs? Any book in particular to read?

3 - Are there any questions & answers to have a preview from the test? Is there any practice section to create an application?

4 - If I study several weekends by reading the mentioned resources in question #2, should it be enough to achieve my goal?

5 - How much time did you take to prepare the certification? How long have you been working with QV until you took the test?

Thank you!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Siva_Sankar
Master II
Master II

1.Time will be enough, even if you face a tough question, you can mark it as flag and review later.

2. HIC blogs,reference manuals, tech briefs are enough, Qlikview 11 for developers book will be added advantage for certification. it has some good pointers.

3. You can try practice questions from the inter.viewcentral.com/events/cust/search_results.aspx?eventsPerPage=20&company_login_id=qlik&event_i...

4. Enough but go through qlik.com/us/services/training/certification/developer

5. I took 6 months.

Regards,

Siva

View solution in original post

3 Replies
amit_saini
Master III
Master III

Siva_Sankar
Master II
Master II

1.Time will be enough, even if you face a tough question, you can mark it as flag and review later.

2. HIC blogs,reference manuals, tech briefs are enough, Qlikview 11 for developers book will be added advantage for certification. it has some good pointers.

3. You can try practice questions from the inter.viewcentral.com/events/cust/search_results.aspx?eventsPerPage=20&company_login_id=qlik&event_i...

4. Enough but go through qlik.com/us/services/training/certification/developer

5. I took 6 months.

Regards,

Siva

Siva_Sankar
Master II
Master II

1.Time will be enough, even if you face a tough question, you can mark it as flag and review later. 2. HIC blogs,reference manuals, tech briefs are enough, Qlikview 11 for developers book will be added advantage for certification. it has some good pointers. 3. You can try practice questions from the inter.viewcentral.com/events/cust/search_results.aspx?eventsPerPage=20&company_login_id=qlik&event_id=24&event_schedule_id=536&pid=1 4. Enough but go through qlik.com/us/services/training/certification/developer 5. I took 6 months.