cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
19iv1987
Contributor III
Contributor III

Above with null value

Hi to everyone, I created in Qlik Front-end a straight table like the one attached.

My aim is to obtain the result in column E and so the cumulative sum of column C.

But for now I only managed to obtain the result in column D thanks to this expression:

sum(AGGR(RangeSum(above( COUNT({SetAnalysis} %KEY_INT),0,RowNo())),N))

I have problems to deal with null values...

Thanks in advance

Eva

12 Replies
sunny_talwar

Would you be able to share a qvw sample to take a look at this?

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Can this work to you? i am thinking

sum(AGGR(RangeSum(above( COUNT({<%KEY_INT = {'=Len(%KEY_INT) > 0'}>} %KEY_INT),0,RowNo())),N))

My Bad, It should Double Quote

sum(AGGR(RangeSum(above( COUNT({<%KEY_INT = {"=Len(%KEY_INT) > 0"}>} %KEY_INT),0,RowNo())),N))

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
19iv1987
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Sunny, for me it's not possible to share qvw just beacause it's a reserved huge project. I tried to make a smaller example and in that case all seems to work fine.. I am starting to thik that there's a problem in the star schema... 

19iv1987
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

not working for me

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Atleast can you show the image? Where you are getting null values?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
19iv1987
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

For me the problem is that I forced to display all N in dataset in the straight table even though N° Claims is not

valorized for the specific subset of data taking into account.

Cattura.PNG

Anil_Babu_Samineni

May be enabling the option "Suppress when value is null"? Because, Without seeing application it may difficult to think.

19iv1987
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

No beacause I have to display all N also if value is null.

if N° Claims is null I want to display the same comulative sum of the previous not null row.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

May be this?

Sum(Aggr(If(IsNull([N° Claims]), [N° Claims], sum(AGGR(RangeSum(above( COUNT(%KEY_INT),0,RowNo())),N))), [Delta gg], N))