cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mahmoud
Partner - Contributor III

Accent Problem

Hello, I have an accent problem with the access-point mode, in IE the word "éditeur" is displayed correctly, and with Chrome in my pc appears wrong with a tile ahead and in my virtual machine it is displays correctly. I checked the chrome version and the plug and there is no difference. Thanks for your help

3 Replies
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Could you attach some screenshots?  Really no idea to what you are referring at the moment, so the screenshots should help everyone better try to assist if you are still struggling with things.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.
Mahmoud
Author

With chrome

chrome.png

with IE

IE.png

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Ok, that helps in that now I am on the right page, but is there any chance you can do a sample app for me and attach such that I can test things directly on my side to see if I can replicate the issue?  There are a few things of which I can think you can try here, check your Chrome version be sure you are up to date there just in case this may be a defect in Chrome, clear your browser cache via Chrome as well, that might do something as well, but not sure.  Other than that, if you can do a quick sample app that will allow me to see if I can get the issue to occur in one of my environments, I can test that and open up a case with R&D if I can.  I will also need to know the exact version you are running too, the full build number which will be along the lines of xx.xx.xxxxx.  You can get this from Help \ About in the Desktop, in Ajax client, check the Ajax Toolbar for Document Support Information option, it may be under the More option on the far right of the toolbar.  I am not sure I really need any data in the application from the looks of things, so if you can attach the 'shell' of the app, I think that will do the trick, but another 'generic' app will be fine too.  

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.