Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
terezagr
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Access point: No Server (after Server licence update)

Hi all,

We have updated our TEST licence on server. All services are up and running fine. However, when open an access point there is NO SERVER.

Any idea what we did wrong?

T.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
terezagr
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

We migrated our server and we were temporarily using migration licence on our new server. After testing everything we decided to switch our old server and migrate to the new one.

I have now solved the issue. I have left in Qlikview Web Server-Access point-Server Connections the old QVS name.

Thank you for your help!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Do you mean a Test license like in this-runs-for-4-weeks-and expires-at-the-of-the-month,-being-for-testing-only?

Or do you have a QlikView Test server license that should be rolled out in sync with a regular server license?

awhitfield
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

Check in QMC, Services and see if QVS is showing as off duty. If it is, then you may have applied your LIVE server licence to the test server. You can't have 2 instances on the same network using the same Licence Code.

Andy

terezagr
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

We migrated our server and we were temporarily using migration licence on our new server. After testing everything we decided to switch our old server and migrate to the new one.

I have now solved the issue. I have left in Qlikview Web Server-Access point-Server Connections the old QVS name.

Thank you for your help!