Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shanu_s9
Contributor III
Contributor III

Access point issue

Hi All,

We are facing an issue, can you please help on this.

We have couple of report in the access point, usually the report URL's are like report name and with Plugin, Yesterday it was changed into cluster link.

because of this the report filter which developed in the Horizontal they converted as vertical and the report view also change.position of the dashboard/chart...etc changed.

Can you please check the below screen shot and please advice.

Accesspoint.png

3 Replies
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

What do you mean horizontal/vertical?

The layout in the Ajax client is not identical to that of the Plugin, if that's what you mean. This is normal and expected.

Also, those URLs happen in two different points in time, they don't look wrong to me. Again, what are you expecting from the URLs?

shanu_s9
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thanks Miguel,

Earlier the filer are looks like the blow 1st screen shot. Users required format.

but we didn't do anything the filters automatically changed in the access point all reports. is there any way which we can fix so that the filters again in the same as earlier.

Please assist.

Screen.png

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

I see now. I would have to test, but you did already. I'd suggest to contact Qlik Support and see whether this is expected or there is a property or setting to change to display the multiboxes that way.