cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lucasdavis500
Creator III
Creator III

Activating a sheet/Hiding with a button

I'm trying to activate AND show a sheet while hiding the sheet that the user was just viewing. I have 5 tabs currently in my dashboard, with a button to click that will activate the sheet based on the users choice, which is fine, but the user can view all of the tabs at the top as well. I would like to only have ONE tab visible at ANY given time, and upon (ONE)click of  any buttons the user can view a new sheet with the old one being hidden.

Currently:

I have activate sheet

I also have Conditional Hides on my sheets.

The issue:
1) It takes two button clicks to a) unhide the sheet then b) activate the sheet.

2) After the new sheet is active the old sheet remains visible.

I would like 1) to reduce to 1 one click and 2) to make the prior sheet invisible, regardless of where it lays within the tabs.

Is there a way to do this easily in qlikview? I think it can be done with a lot of nesting and IF conditions, but that can become complicated if more tabs are added...

3 Replies
maxgro
MVP
MVP

PFA

lucasdavis500
Creator III
Creator III
Author

This works, but I want the user to have access to multiple buttons to choose their sheet. i.e. there are 4 buttons at all times (5 sheets total) showing. Whatever button they choose is the sheet they navigate to, it shouldn't have to be in order...

maxgro
MVP
MVP

PFA