Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Activating theme with macro

Hi,

I need to obtain the theme with the help of macro using button but at the same time its not deactivating the current theme(I need to obtain the active caption color while clicking the button instead it showing the inactive caption color)Can any one help!!

regards,

guru

6 Replies
IAMDV
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Guru - Please can you post the QV document on what you worked so far? I can try this one for you.

Cheers - DV

Not applicable
Author

Hai,

Ya sure , I have attached my qvw file and i need to obtain the result by clicking the button  to get the active caption theme color..

Regards,

Guruprasath M

IAMDV
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hello Guru,

I am little confused here. Do you want to apply a theme on button click? I mean add an externally saved theme to current object and remove the theme with another button. Is this right?

Thanks - DV

Not applicable
Author

Hi DV,

No from the themes folder only i am picking one theme but while clicking the macro button , it shows the inactive caption colour...I need to obtain the active caption color while i am clicking the button alone!

Regards,

Guru

IAMDV
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi Guru,

What you have done is correct. I had tested the same code on my system by using different .QVT theme and it works without any problem. I mean it applies the theme to both active & inactive caption. However, try changing your colors on active & inactive captions before trying to apply the theme. I had changed both the colors in white and then applied the theme (which are red, blue) and it works without any issue.

Good luck!

Cheers - DV

Not applicable
Author

Hi Dv,

Thanks dude! Its working in the same procedure what you have explained but is there any possibilites if i click the same button and the theme changes to white color with the same code(Both active and inactive caption)..?  i.e Deactivating its theme and again applying?

Regards,

Guru