Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
amber2000
Creator
Creator

Adding Trendline with value 99%

Hello everbody,

I've been browsing through the questions about creating trendlines and find it difficult to implenment into my example.

Does someone have any idea on how I can add a trendline in the Bar_chart where the value should of the trendline is always 99% ?

If the data results drops below 99% it should be marked in red, if its 99% or higher it should be marked in green.

I've added a simple testfile so it's easyer to follow what I mean.

I hope anyone can help me please.

Kind regards,

Monique

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Monuque,

If it is a fixed value (99%), what you need is not a trend line but a reference line.  See Presentation tab.  Define expression for your line as 0.99.

Regards,

Michael

View solution in original post

12 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Monuque,

If it is a fixed value (99%), what you need is not a trend line but a reference line.  See Presentation tab.  Define expression for your line as 0.99.

Regards,

Michael

maxgro
MVP
MVP

do you mean reference line, like that?

1.png

amber2000
Creator
Creator
Author

Yes indeed

amber2000
Creator
Creator
Author

Massimo,

Can you tell me how you did that please? I've been there to try it but I'm stuck on how to create the expression for the trendline.

maxgro
MVP
MVP

apply Michael answer to get a chart as my image

maxgro
MVP
MVP

this is the reference line in my previous post image

1.png

amber2000
Creator
Creator
Author

Hello Michael,

I've found it but I notice that the trendline stays on the 100%, I would like it to be on the 99% value.

Because it so close to the 100% I tried to set the reference line on 0.90 and the trendline stayed on the 100%

So this is not exactly what I want   Sorry

Anonymous
Not applicable

See attached.
If you make your chart large enough, it is easy to see that the line is below 99.94%.  Not 100% for sure.

amber2000
Creator
Creator
Author

You are absolutly wright, thank u so much.