Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Community Office Hours, March 20th. Former Talend Community users, ask your questions live. SIGN UP
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Adding users on Qlikview server

Hello, I have an issue when I try to add users on QlikView server:

I go to QlikView Management Console - System - Licenses - Client Access Licenses (CALs) - Assigned CALs - Managed Users and in the "Manage Users" window I am not able to add users because everything appears to be disabled

Please see the attached print screen

Do you have any ideas on how should I solve this ?

Thank you,

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

The guys from QlikView Support provide me a solution to update the QlikView server from version 11.00.11282 to version 11.20 SR 6 because this is a known bug ID 47554.

So the solution is the update of the server version

Best regards,

View solution in original post

9 Replies
vikasmahajan

I have also same problem , you can do one thing you can use manual i/p of users please see attached screen short

Vikas

Hope this resolve your issue.
If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.
Not applicable
Author

Thank you

But the "Manual input of user names"  does not appear in the "Manage Users" window (please see the print screen form initial post)

Do you know how should I can make it to appear ?

Best regards,

Not applicable
Author

One option to solve this very easily is to lease licenses from each client machine

Please see the attached document for usage

Not applicable
Author

Thank you, but this is not solving the problem.

This option "Manual input of user names"  was working fine in the past, but now it seems not

vikasmahajan

Have you try to restart all qlikview Services ? Also if you implement section access please check users in excel or list.

Vikas

Hope this resolve your issue.
If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.
Not applicable
Author

Yes, I restarted the QlikView server and the QlikView Management Service.

Also, I deleted all the Internet Explorer temporary files

Best regards,

Not applicable
Author

Have configured a Directory Service Connector and does the account running QlikView Directory Service rights to read Active Directory ?

Not applicable
Author

Yes, there is a Directory Service Connector configured to work with Active Directory.

The QlikView server was configured fine and the "Manual input of user names"  was working fine in the past

I am afraid that this may be a "display" issue in browser... Any QlikView is needed to be instaled ?

Best regards,

Not applicable
Author

The guys from QlikView Support provide me a solution to update the QlikView server from version 11.00.11282 to version 11.20 SR 6 because this is a known bug ID 47554.

So the solution is the update of the server version

Best regards,