Creator II

Aggr in Listbox

Hi All,

I have a pivot table that display trands,

with two calculated dimensions "Overall Trend" and "Last Two Qtr Trend"

I am using bundle info to show pics insted of values,

now the client wants this pics as filters that hew can use on the side,

"Overall Trend" calculated dimension in the table:

=aggr(if(sum(AttentionFlag)>=2,Only({$<Alabet={'a'}>}info(Alabet)),Only({$<Alabet={'b'}>}info(Alabet))),[Father Supplier Name])

"Overall Trend" calculated dimension in the listbox:

=aggr(if(sum(AttentionFlag)>=2,Only({$<[Father Supplier Name]=,Alabet={'a'}>}info(Alabet)),Only({$<[Father Supplier Name]=,Alabet={'b'}>}info(Alabet))),[Father Supplier Name])

the calculation in the listbox keep excluding the other picture,

See th Attached.

help is appreciated.

thanks.

22 Replies
idogridish2
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Sample Attached.

sunny_talwar

I think its time we get the experts involved here. May be swuehl‌ can offer you his expert advice

swuehl
MVP
MVP

Maybe like attached?

2016-06-09 00_23_15-QlikView x64 - [C__Users_Stefan_Downloads_Trend_2.qvw].png

sunny_talwar

Stefan I am on a mobile device and I can't wait to see what the solution would be. Do you mind posting the expression/s?

swuehl
MVP
MVP

I am basically using an alternate state AS1 for the second list box and then use

=aggr(only({<AttentionSign-={'a'},[Father Supplier Name]=,[Year-Qtr-Num]={'$(=max({$}[Year-Qtr-Num]))'}>}info(AttentionSign)),[Father Supplier Name])

and as expression in the chart

=AVG({$*AS1}[Final Score])

there currently might be some minor open issue with regard to e.g. selections in time (not sure how the requirements are here, the current list box 1 also seems to not show the correct filter options when e.g. selecting a quarter).

sunny_talwar

No way to create this list box without using the if statement? I think the issue is related to the if statement getting triggered on selection and might be avoided if we can avoid the if statement.

idogridish2
Creator II
Creator II
Author

thank you very much guys very very impressive.

now i have one more issues:

the client also want the table to be sorted i managed to sort the "Overall Trend" but need to sort "Last Two Qtr Trend"

(the arrows).

again thank you very very much !

sunny_talwar

May be sort using this:

RangeSum(If(Sum(AttentionFlag) = 0, 100000, Sum(AttentionFlag)*100000), ORD(Only({$<[Year-Qtr-Num]={'$(=max([Year-Qtr-Num]))'}>} AttentionSign)))

Capture.PNG

sunny_talwar

Or this:

RangeSum(If(Sum(AttentionFlag) = 0 or Sum(AttentionFlag) = 1, 100000, 200000), ORD(Only({$<[Year-Qtr-Num]={'$(=max([Year-Qtr-Num]))'}>} AttentionSign)))

Capture.PNG

idogridish2
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Thanks Sunny, it seems to work in the sample but not in the model itself (it is better then what it was)

can you take another look at the new attached - i didn't realize the model was so small the first time.

so here is the not reduced model.

Many thanks.