Did you mean: 
dunnalahk123
Creator III
Creator III

Aggr()

HI,

Can some one help me here .

i wrote a below expression

Num(Avg(Aggr(Avg([SVT GDC TAT NumValue]), [SVT GDC TAT ID])),'#,##0' )

but when i look at the numbers each project ID i am getting right number but when i do over all average its not getting it correct as per below snapshot

Agg.PNG

When i export to excel and checked overall average is 36.41 as per below snapshot but i am getting as 14.56 . any idea why ?

Agg2.PNG

6 Replies
jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Are the dimensions of your table include in the Aggr() function? It seems that the inner Aggr() is returning some zero values which are pulling the outer average down, and you may be suppressing the zeroes in that table. Try doing this in a text box to see whether you are getting that record numbers that you expect:

Count(Aggr(Avg([SVT GDC TAT NumValue]), [SVT GDC TAT ID]))

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
dunnalahk123
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi Jonty,

Thank You for your response.

no still tis not working.

dunnalahk123
Creator III
Creator III
Author

HI Jonty,

You are right . the projects where it is "0" is getting suppressed due to option checked in presentation tab "Suppress Zero values".
dunnalahk123
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi Jonty,

You are right . the projects where it is "0" is getting suppressed due to option checked in presentation tab "Suppress Zero values".

is there a way to write expression to get "0" values

Sue_Macaluso
Community Manager
Community Manager

Is this referring to QlikView or Sense? I'd like to move it into the correct product forum. This one is typically for general discussion and moving it will get more people to see it in the product forum
Sue Macaluso
dunnalahk123
Creator III
Creator III
Author

HI,

It is For Qlikview.

Thank You.