Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Maarten
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Aggregate doesn't behave as I would like.

Hi,

Although I've been doing basic stuff with QV for a few years, I consider myself still a newbe. My question below probably confirms this.

Chart 1: Working as expected: List for each incident the number of related modfications

Chart 2: I try to aggreate the expressions of chart 1 based on 'Incident Internal Id' as in chart 3 I want to group by company, but still do the underlying caluclation group by internal id.

Chart 3: the result I would want to see (but I cheated by filling in a static value '1' here :)).

For clarity: in the last chart the calculation behind the scene should NOT be '14-6' = 8, but (6-0=6-->0)+(1-0=1-->0)+(4-4=0->1)+(3-2=1->0)=1.

Aggregate issue.png

Many thanks!

Cloud attached as well.

Labels (4)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
rubenmarin

Hi, I added a column, it just uses the expression for ongoing/finished enclosed in a sum that counts 0 o 1, is this what you want?

View solution in original post

2 Replies
rubenmarin

Hi, I added a column, it just uses the expression for ongoing/finished enclosed in a sum that counts 0 o 1, is this what you want?

Maarten
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

Thanks Ruben!! How easy could it be *blush*. That looks indeed what I was looking for. Forgot to sum(). Many thanks for taking a closer look at this. Appreciate it!