Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
venkatbza
Creator
Creator

Alignment issue with N Printing file

Hello All

i have created one Nprinting file and when i am running that nprinting file the output generated in the excel is not showing the correct alignment. Even though the object which i have created in qlikview  and using as it is in NPrinting . The alignment is showing perfect at the qlikview object level but when i am using that object in the NPrinting and executing it in excel , the output generated in excel is not showing exact alignment

Request you to please suggest what can be done in this scenario or is there any solution for this

Regrads

Venkat

4 Replies
neha_sri
Creator III
Creator III

Hi Venkat,

Nprinting takes Excel by default formatting i.e number on left and text on right. In order to keep the same formatting as qlikview, bring the expression as number from qlikview using presentation functionality of Qlikview

Regards,

Neha

Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

yes,

but you need to do the formatting in excel if you need and   in designer  select the table and  right clik properties

below you un check the option keep source format and run.

Note: Nprinting only fetch the data from Qlik and  if you want to do any formatting its depends on template which you are making. [it will take native formatting[

eleni_theodorid
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hi,

I am facing the same issue using a pivot table in excel template I need to align Dimensions normally but the expressions centered. Have you found any solution?

NP version: June 2018

QV version: November 2017 sr5

Regards,

Eleni

Akhilesh
Contributor
Contributor

Dear Neha,

There's no option in Qlikview presentation functionality to use the expression as no. 

Please suggest where I get it