Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ambiguity in no. of rows fetched shown while loading the script and by hovering on the table shown in DataModel

Hi All,

Generally ,number of rows  fetched for a table   while executing the script is same as number of rows shown on that  table in  Data Model when one hovers over the header of that table.

But ,It was not happened in my scenario.

You can see in the attached images that table named "data"  shows 35386 rows  in loadscript.png  while it is 672334 in fromdatamodel.png .

Could anyone know  how can I resolve this issue?

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Hi

I suspect that you are doing a join somewhere with a non-unique join key. That can increase the number of rows in the table. Perhaps you should post your load script or (better) a sample of your model illustrating your problem.

HTH

Jonathan

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein

View solution in original post

4 Replies
jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Hi

I suspect that you are doing a join somewhere with a non-unique join key. That can increase the number of rows in the table. Perhaps you should post your load script or (better) a sample of your model illustrating your problem.

HTH

Jonathan

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
alexandros17
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

What you see when you load data is number of rows involved in current operation so if you are using join or conditions the number you see is not significant.

try to load only that table, numbers must be equal!

Let me know

Not applicable
Author

Could you share your loadscript with us?

If you do any joins and don't drop tables that could lead to this

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Jonathan,

I checked what you have mentioned and it is resolved now.

Thanks a lot