Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
neo_lee
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Any tips for Qlikview developer certification?

Hi guys,

as title

other than developer book, HIC blog, is there any other tips for the certification?

Regards

7 Replies
ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

Hi,

Follow Community

Practice

Project Exposure

Official QlikView Training

QlikView Free Training

Regards

ASHFAQ

MK_QSL
MVP
MVP

1) Obviously, HIC Blogs

2) Go through the QlikView Reference Manuals

3) Try to spend more time on reading QlikCommunity Question - Answers

4) If possible, purchase and read QlikView 11 For Developers Books

There are many more websites, QlikShare, QlikFix, QuickIntelligence, iQlikBlogs, Qlikster etc. Try to read blogs and specially QQotD (Question of the Day) in QlikShare..

There are many Videos available in YouTube about learning QlikView... you can check also...

At last, as we knows, practical approach on QlikView application would be the best knowledge.

Hope this would helps to clear the exam...

Happy Qliking.. !!!

neo_lee
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

are you certified as both designer and developer?

Regards

fkeuroglian
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Hi Neo,

I pass the exam certification one month ago.

i work wit qlikview for more than 1 year and a half, and i want to do this certification because i think open a lot of doors and it is a good chance to improove.

All the material that manish and a ASHFAQ suggest are very important, and you have to read carefully, but the most important I think is understand everything, and dont have doubt in any part of the material.

Think that it is a certification and you have to be sure about all concepts, not only know how function or how works, you have to understand how is implement, what is the advantage and other requirements.

Its not a full technical qlikview exam, because have a lot of parts where you have to think the BEST solution of many possible solutions that work, but only one is the BEST and more efficient.

Understand well all about, linked table, concatenate, joins , sure you will see a lot of question about them.

you have 2 hours to do and there are 70 question, take time to analize well, the time it is very important you have to administrate, there would be question that will be easier and other that you have to dedicate more time, choose what question would be the difficult and dedicate more time to this.

I have pass the exam with 77 %, thank god!

If you have any question, only tell me

Fernando

Not applicable

1) Spend more and more time  time on reading QlikCommunity Question - Answers

2) Read QlikView HIC blog

3) Go through you tube videos like QlikView Training | QlikView Online Training | QlikView Video Tutorial @ Intellipaat | - YouTube)

4) You can  take online training

john9inno
Creator
Creator

what is dead line to pass the test?

hope it is not 70%.

fkeuroglian
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

75% is the limit to approve

Fernando K.