Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
qlik4asif
Creator III
Creator III

Any wrong in below expression

Hi All,

The below expression is ok , but i am getting zero value,

=Num(Sum({<DateMonth={">=$(=Yearstart(vMaxDate_E2E_Seeds_ProductionCost))<=$(=YearEnd(vMaxDate_E2E_Seeds_ProductionCost))"}>}BUD),'##.###')

I have checked

Yearstart(vMaxDate_E2E_Seeds_ProductionCost)

YearEnd(vMaxDate_E2E_Seeds_ProductionCost)

Both are getting dates, but the whole expression is not getting value

Thanks in advance

5 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Can you define the variable?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
qlik4asif
Creator III
Creator III
Author

vMaxDate_E2E_Seeds_ProductionCost

=Max({<KPI1={'E2E Seeds Production Cost'},YTD={">0"}> + <KPI1={'E2E Seeds Production Cost'},YTD={"<0"}>}DateMonth)

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

What is the format of the DateMonth field? Is it in Date format(e.g 'DD/MM/YYYY') or in MonthYear format(e.g. MM/YYYY) ?

I think it should be in Date format according to this expression to work.

Thanks,

Harshit

Anil_Babu_Samineni

If below one is working for you

Num(Sum({<DateMonth={">=$(=Yearstart(Max({<KPI1={'E2E Seeds Production Cost'},YTD={">0"}> + <KPI1={'E2E Seeds Production Cost'},YTD={"<0"}>}DateMonth)))<=$(=YearEnd(Max({<KPI1={'E2E Seeds Production Cost'},YTD={">0"}> + <KPI1={'E2E Seeds Production Cost'},YTD={"<0"}>}DateMonth)))"}>}BUD),'##.###')

Then, It should work with variables using this?

Num(Sum({<DateMonth={">=$(=Yearstart(=vMaxDate_E2E_Seeds_ProductionCost))<=$(=YearEnd(=vMaxDate_E2E_Seeds_ProductionCost))"}>}BUD),'##.###')

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
jyothish8807
Master II
Master II

Hi Asif,

Can you check if the format of DateMonth and both varibales are same ? This could be because of mis match of date format.

BR,

KC

Best Regards,
KC