Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shantanu73
Creator II
Creator II

Are there any work around to have NLG(Natural Language Generation) functionlty in Qlikview

Hi Expert,

In our Qlikview App. I want to incorporate NLG(Natural Language Generation) functionalty.

Are there any work around to have NLG functionlty in Qlikview App. by means of any extension or ?????

It will be great help if I get quick response.

Regards

2 Replies
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

The new Qlik Insight Bot is the only thing we have at the moment, but that is tied to Qlik Sense platform, not QlikView, and I do not see that migrating to QlikView either.  I took a quick look on branch.qlik.com, but I did not see anything under QlikView area there, the only way to do this would be via an Extension, but I am not sure the APIs would be robust enough in QlikView in order to likely get what you might want.  Your best option here is likely to have a conversation with your account/partner manager to have them go over what they know.  Here is the link to Insight Bot info if you do want to check that out:

https://www.qlik.com/us/products/qlik-insight-bot

Sorry I do not have better news for you.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.
shantanu73
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi BrettBleess - Thanks for reply

Regards

Shantanu