Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Avoiding Data labels overlapping on each other

Hi,

I am created following viz. Please help me how to avoiding data labels overlapping.

datalabelsoverlap.JPG

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

I increased the width to solve it at the moment. But my suggestion to Qlik Tech is implemention this popular option of auto correction of Data point display

View solution in original post

8 Replies
rakesh_kumar
Creator
Creator

Open chart settings----> Presentation tab----> Bar settings------>Bar Distance, change values here  and see whether that could help.

buzzy996
Master II
Master II

there are 2 options.

val.PNG

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Above option didn't help. Is there option such as if data labels overlapped only one label prints or other will push to lower of chart etc..?

I am thinking of shrinking data-points font as of now to avoid overlapping ,can you guys help where can I adjust data-points font?

Not applicable
Author

Hi try increasing your chart width or you could switch to vertical data point labels

buzzy996
Master II
Master II

1. i'm sure vertical check box will helps,if u like to see values in vertical.

2.are u like to see bar's on horizontal?,then u can change chart orientation as horizontal from style tab.

rakesh_kumar
Creator
Creator

Hi, Click on the '+' on the expression tab and in the Text format definition, type: '<H4>' or '<H5>' or '<H6>'

Not applicable
Author

I increased the width to solve it at the moment. But my suggestion to Qlik Tech is implemention this popular option of auto correction of Data point display

Not applicable
Author

So increasing the width resolved your issue?