Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Back end script getting deleted!!!

Hello Team,

Do you know why the following problem is occurring over and over again. Error in the access point

I have few applications which resides in a folder. But it has been seen that for some unnown reasons, the access point is showing  blank documents and when we go back to the folder and try to open the application, the back end script is gone. Please refer to the screenshots.

Plus in the Document Settings > Security> We saw that the "Reload" box is unchecked.

Kindly share your experience or any solution around this.

Thanks,

Bikash

8 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Reload is disabled upon distribution

This thread sounds similar to your problem.

Not applicable
Author

were you trying to distribute the app to the documents folder ?

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Jacob...but with that discussion you shared I couldn't get any further. Those settings are fine.

Not applicable
Author

I am trying to distribute to user via access point. Have you come across similar issues and can you please share the solution.

Not applicable
Author

no.. not sure about the blank documents (you mean no data??)

when you distribute an app you dont see the script on the distributed file. reason being blank may be because it is not matching distribution condition (field values ??)

IAMDV
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi Bikash,

Do you have QlikView Publisher License? And are you looking at the User Documents instead of Source Documents QVW files? What happens when you reload the document from QlikView Desktop?

Cheers,

DV

www.QlikShare.com

aniketsr
Creator
Creator

Hi Deepak ,

I have the similar issue when i run the task in qmc script gets deleted but when i reload from qv desktop the script does not get deleted the script remains as it is.

vikasmahajan

Hi ,

I think you are checking qvw from user folder & Ideally you should look qvw in your source folder.

This is because after distribution of  qlikview document qlikview creates a extra copy and put into user folder without code.

Hope this helps

Vikas

Hope this resolve your issue.
If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.