Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pulkit_Thukral
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Background color for just 1 row

Hi ,

I have a straight table with 2 dimensions -Tower and Week and with 1 Expression to count tickets.

Now , i want to compare current max week( Rightmost column as data is sorted) with last week(Current Max week -1).

If the value of 'Tower A' is greater in Current Max week than the previous week , then green color should be there else red.

These colors should only be valid for last column where values for current max week are shown (Right Most Column) while all other columns should remain with white color only.

Attaching image for clarity.

table1.png

3 Replies
Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Add a cell background color to your target expression (see the expression attributes tree and select Background color) that tests whether the date/week is the most recent, and the current expression result is greater than last weeks result. You'll be using the aggr() function to get the max value in that column and the previous one.

If you can post an example document, we'll be able to get you a working copy'n'paste expression.

Peter

Pulkit_Thukral
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

Thanks Peter.

i will not be able to attach a sample application her as whole folder is present in a secure domain that cannot be copied to a local Server.

Will it be possible for you just to show a dummy expression here as i have not used aggr function in my current expression for backgrnd color. So, it might actually help me after knowing where exactly i have to use aggr.

Not applicable

Hi Pulkit,

Please send dummy file mentioning your clear requirement.

Regards