Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
parvez933
Creator
Creator

Baisc

Hi Everyone!

I have attended an interview call! where I was not able to answer most of questions. So I need your help to resolve the questions to be prepared for my next interview.

Note: I am listing questions, please reply me either with the question number wise for which you will be replying.

Please help!

Questions:

1. How to RENAME a field in its every occurrence of the dashboard to avoid synthetic keys?

Ex: Table1-> Name ||||| Table2->Name |||||| Table7-> Name

2.How to access a corrupted file

i. Where section access is available

ii. Where section access is NOT available

3. Can we use third party database username/password inside the section of an QVW?

4. Is there any other way to achieve the section access apart from the script level?

5. What are over lapping charts and how you can achieve them?

6. In a binary load there is a date from the year 2013 to 2018, but on reload how to restrict/reload only the data of the years 2016 or above?

As I am new, I was not aware of these things. Some of the questions may look simple. But as a fresh I am not able to get the answers!

Reply will be most appreciated!

Labels (1)
2 Replies
tresesco
MVP
MVP

You might get answers for these questions here. But you are probably not going to get the same set of questions in your next interview. Not only that, people who are interviewing you are usually smart enough to find out if you really know qlik or just answering theoretically without knowing it in practical. Hence, it would be better if you concentrate more on learning qlik rather than just finding the answers to the questions you have been asked.

Good luck.

parvez933
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Tresesco,

Thank You!