Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dandaanilreddy
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Bar chart not reflecting

Hello Qlik Developers

I have a app in which i have 6 sheets in one of the sheet i have a list box that has 1, 3,6 and 9 months as values. on the activation sheet i wrote field trigger to display 1 month as default. By the trigger if i select any month and go to any sheet and come to this sheet the selection should go to 1 month its working fine but the problem is if i select any of the month except 1 month and go to any sheet any come back the selection is going to 1 month but the values in the bar chart are not reflecting its still showing the other month what i selected. Can someone help me please.

Thanks

Anil

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
dandaanilreddy
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Finally i got it, i removed if condition for all the variable and set the variable to sum({<BillingRegionType = {"Direct"}>}growth_1_month). 

Thanks all.

Thanks

Anil

View solution in original post

6 Replies
MK9885
Master II
Master II

You doing this in Qlik Sense or QlikView?

What extension you using for assigning triggers or variables?

dandaanilreddy
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Hi Arvind

I am doing it in qlikview. I have another variables in trigger like below.

Direct uplift

= If(ToggleSort=1,sum({<BillingRegionType = {"Direct"}>}growth_1_month),If(ToggleSort=2,sum({<BillingRegionType = {"Direct"}>}growth_3_month),

If(ToggleSort=3,sum({<BillingRegionType = {"Direct"}>}growth_6_month),If(ToggleSort=4,sum({<BillingRegionType = {"Direct"}>}growth_9_month)))))

I think this is causing the issue as i wrote field trigger for 1 month. I think i need to remove all if conditions.

Thanks

Anil

MK9885
Master II
Master II

Post this question in Qlikview forum. By mistake you've posted it in Qlik Sense....

You'll get replies there...

Maybe stalwar1‌ can help you better in set expressions.

Thanks.

dandaanilreddy
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

My mistake. I have moved it to qlikview

Thanks

Anil

sunny_talwar

The above is your bar chart expression? What is your field name where you are making 1,3,6,9 month selection?

dandaanilreddy
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Finally i got it, i removed if condition for all the variable and set the variable to sum({<BillingRegionType = {"Direct"}>}growth_1_month). 

Thanks all.

Thanks

Anil