Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Bar chart plus values on data points

Hello everybody.

I have a combined chart using two expressions, one is a bar chart and the other is a line chart. What I want to do is display the values of the data points on both charts but for the bar chart I want to display the values vertically but not for the line chart.

What I did is select the option of "Values on data points" on the Expressions tab for the two expressions and then on the Presentation tab I checked the options "Vertical" and "Plot values Inside Segments".

Is there a way to manipulate de values so I can display vertically the values on the bar chart but not on the line?

thanks.

2 Replies
rahulgupta
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hey Hi, In This you can use a trick that: 1. The Chart that you have prepared, Copy that chart and paste on the above of the same ie just Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V. 2. Now in the first chart Enable the 1st Expression and Disable 2nd one. 3. In the second chart, Enable the 2nd Expression and disable 1st one, also Enable>>Hide Axis in the Axis tab. Hope this helps Regards

Not applicable
Author

This was a good help but now I faced another problem. I was trying to export this chart to a file an oh surprise !! they are separated. I was doing this with a macro.

Is there any other approach?