Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chiso_chiso
Creator
Creator

Bar chart totals

Gurus,

I have worked on my model to point of the attached excel. My next step is to build a chat that will have stacked bars with hot and cold showing the %ntages without minding the product but the whole lot as a total. As in the picture.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JonnyPoole
Employee
Employee

Here is an example. Note that your data had a 'total' row so to remove that from the load i used a WHERE filter in the script to not load that row.

Attached QVW is the full solution. Screenshot shows the numbers as you want and the breakdown.

LOAD Product,

Hot,

Cold

FROM

(ooxml, embedded labels, table is Sheet1)

where Product <> 'Total';

Capture.PNG.png

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Thanks for sharing your story. Good luck with the next step. Perhaps this documents helps: QlikCommunity Tip: How to get answers to your post?

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
its_anandrjs

Explain properly please also with sample load script and short data that help more to the others to help. In attached excel Product is only field or you have other also.

Let me know please

ProductHot Cold
Coke5
Fanta5
Sprite12
Ginger15
Pineapple8
Total1827

Regards,

Anand

JonnyPoole
Employee
Employee

Here is an example. Note that your data had a 'total' row so to remove that from the load i used a WHERE filter in the script to not load that row.

Attached QVW is the full solution. Screenshot shows the numbers as you want and the breakdown.

LOAD Product,

Hot,

Cold

FROM

(ooxml, embedded labels, table is Sheet1)

where Product <> 'Total';

Capture.PNG.png

chiso_chiso
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks Jonathan this helps.