Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bvssudhakar
Creator III
Creator III

Barchart and Straight table values are not matching

Hello Experts,

@sunny_talwar

I have created a dashboard using alternate states (user requirement), whenever i am trying to match the values in bar chart and straight table using alternate state filters/Slider the values are not matching. If i use inherited state filters the values are matching in bar chart and straight table.

I found one mistake, i.e. in straight table i have checked suppress null values for product score. but we can't suppress null values for bar chart

Can you guys please have look on this and help me out from this

4 Replies
bvssudhakar
Creator III
Creator III
Author

@jonathandienst@tresesco@swuehl@marcus_sommer@Gysbert_Wassenaar@rwunderlich

Can you guys please have a look and help me out from this

sunny_talwar

Can you give an example of a filter which isn't working? I see so many of them and not sure which one should I try first?
bvssudhakar
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi @sunny_talwar

Product Score Slicer, Char Category, Char Name

Try with these filters

sunny_talwar

Neither the bar chart, nor the straight table changes if I select Char Category or Char Name.... Things changed when I selected Product Score Slicer, but I am not sure how to compare the results from the two chart? Can you give me an example of a selection within which you can point out the difference that you see. Also, make sure to point out which object is showing the wrong information and what do you think the correct value should be.