cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BI_Dev
Creator II
Creator II

Bath file Error in Qlikview QMC

Hi - I am trying to schedule the bath file execution in Qlikview QMC and I am getting the  "The process exited with non-zero ExitCode".

When I run the same command in CMD prompt, it runs perfectly fine.Any thoughts what  am i missing ?

Thank you much.

Labels (4)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
marcus_sommer

Is there also an EXECUTE statement, like:

EXECUTE "C:\etl\script\RunReport.bat";

Further this kind of execution needs a few configurations - within the user-properties in tab security and/or within the script-window (below the edit-area there are further tabs with data, functions, variables - and settings).

Another point is the user which runs the qmc - has he the appropriate rights to perform all actions?

- Marcus

View solution in original post

3 Replies
BI_Dev
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Below is what I have in the Command line statement.

C:\etl\script\RunReport.bat

marcus_sommer

Is there also an EXECUTE statement, like:

EXECUTE "C:\etl\script\RunReport.bat";

Further this kind of execution needs a few configurations - within the user-properties in tab security and/or within the script-window (below the edit-area there are further tabs with data, functions, variables - and settings).

Another point is the user which runs the qmc - has he the appropriate rights to perform all actions?

- Marcus

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Have a look at the following article link, may be of some help in addition to Marcus' comments:

Reloading in batch mode using QDS 

Really need the contents of the .bat file in order to further troubleshoot....

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.