• Take
  • End
  • IdAGV

(Creation,Start,Take,End are dates)

Alarm:

• Date
  • IdAGV
  • Description

A Mission can have 0 or multiples Alarm.

I'm looking for the best solution to set to each Alarm an 'IdMission' by following this rule :

"Alarm is linked to a Mission if the date (of the alarm) is between start and end of a Mission AND IdAGV are the same"

Potentially an alarm has no mission and in this case I could set a default value to IdMission (like a 0 maybe)

Hope I am clear enough,

Guillaume

2 Replies
smithemma
Contributor
Contributor

@GuillaumeRUE wrote:

Hello,

I have two tables :

Mission :

• Id 
  • Creation
  • Start
  • Take
  • End
  • IdAGV

(Creation,Start,Take,End are dates)

Alarm:

• Date
  • IdAGV
  • Description

A Mission can have 0 or multiples Alarm.

I'm looking for the best solution to set to each Alarm an 'IdMission' by following this rule :

"Alarm is linked to a Mission if the date (of the alarm) is between start and end of a Mission AND IdAGV are the same" fences

Potentially an alarm has no mission and in this case I could set a default value to IdMission (like a 0 maybe)

Hope I am clear enough,

Guillaume

In the File name text box, type the name of the source database or click Browse to display the File Open dialog box. Click Link to the data source by creating a linked table, and then click OK. The Link Tables dialog box opens. In the Link Tables dialog box, select the tables you want to link to.

HeshamKhja
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hi Guillaume,

Why would you want to link the table through new id? You already have the idAGV which links both tables.

If this doesn't make sense to you, then I probably misunderstood you. Can you tell me what idAGV is?

Regards,