Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anuhyak1
Creator
Creator

Bookmarks created on access point of Qlikview 12.40 April 2019 not working based on the selection

I  have selected few dimensions and few metrics  and straight table gets populated based on the selection made.

While creating the bookmark  I have  included the  options 1.include selections  in bookmark  2.make bookmark apply on top current selection 3. Include lay out style

Initial columns:  Storetype, account,store, sales,budget,sales in units

After, shuffling the  columns in straight table ,created the new bookmark and close the application in access point. Again restore the application in google chrome browser. But, it shows the same original state  before shuffling  for Qlikview 12.40 April 2019 version.

Is it Qlikview bug for that version?

1 Reply
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

This is working as expected per the Help:

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/qlikview/April2019/Subsystems/Client/Content/QV_QlikView/Add%20Bookmark....

By marking the check box, the bookmark will store the layout state of all sheet objects on the active sheet at the time of the bookmark’s creation. This includes, for example, the cycling position of a chart. When recalling a bookmark with layout information, QlikView will attempt to activate the sheet and restore sheet objects to that state.
The layout state in bookmarks includes only show state (minimized/maximized) and expansion state, not the entire property of the object.
Layout of all pivot tables on the active sheet will be preserved, unless they are located inside container objects. However, pivot table column positions will not be preserved.
There is no reset option for pivot table layout. A workaround would be to create a document bookmark in the document clear state with the original layout of the pivot table.

The repositioning of columns is not maintained as part of the bookmark per the above.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.