cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Borders in text list

Hi

Could someone tell me why happen that? the first picture is in the developer tool and the second in the web. How can i remove the borders between the columns in the text list shown in the second pic ? in the developer tool does not appear but when i load it in the dashboard appears.

Note: The outside borders are made with a text object with border and transparency.

Many thanks

Captura.PNGCaptura 2.PNG

3 Replies
vinieme12
Champion III
Champion III

have you set the border width to 0 ? in layout tab?

can you post a sample app that demonstrates the problem?

Vineeth Pujari
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I uploaded two pictures. The first one is what the qlikview tool shows , the second one is what appears in the dashboard online. Can you see the difference?   what i dont like is the border below the arrows.  The tool does not show the borders, but when i publish the model the borders appear. Did you understand? sorry for my englishCaptura 2.PNG

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

It is because the on browser the Ajax technology is used to show the objects.

For the same experience as development, you can install thr IE plugin and then open the document on browser using plugin, which will give you much finer experience.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!