Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
infock12
Creator III
Creator III

Bubble Chart and RAG rating

Hi all,

I am plotting a bubble chart for risk monitoring. Sample data and qvw. attached

I am using Likelihood and Consequence as Dimensions and count (No:) as expression.

I wanted to restrict the bubbles only to 3 colours (Red, Amber, Green). The formula I wanted to write is

=if(count(Consequence) * count (Likelihood) >12, RGB(255,36,0), if(count(Consequence) * count(Likelihood) <=12 and if(count(Consequence) * count(Likelihood) >8, RGB(218, 145, 0)), LightGreen()))

I wrote this under "Colours" tab on the first colour but it did not work. Not sure if I have to add an Aggr function before count? Secondly, where do I enter this formula, i.e., under "Colours" tab or "Expressions > Background colour"?

Finally, I am not able show the value of count (No:) on the bubbles. I tried =count(No:) under Expressions > Show Values but it did not work either. Any help is much appreciated!

Thanks,

Karthik

1 Reply
infock12
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi all,

This question has not been answered by anyone. Could someone please let me know if you could see this post at all. It doesn't matter if you couldn't give an answer...just wanted to ensure my posts are visible.

Many thanks,

Karthik