Hi, Can some one suggest recommended settings/things to check to run QV11 report from access point. One of the report users complained about button functionality not working (all buttons in report). Even simple button action for setting a variable value is not working when report is opened via Access Point. We tried multiple things and no luck so far. The same functionality works fine to other users.
Here are some of the changes we did, appreciate any help in this regard, Thanks in advance!
Installed IE plug-in, checked IE compatibility mode,enabled certain internet options (activex objects), chose "Give System Access to Module Script"(Ctl+Shft+M) option (as some buttons have macros).
Note: this user has installed QV Desktop locally for other purpose
We've only just discovered (a couple of days ago) that the users who can't use the action buttons are on SR13 and those that can are SR12. I believe the dashboard was developed with SR12, we are awaiting our IT dept to get everyone to the same version and then we'll try again.
I'll update here once we're all confirmed (if that was indeed the answer) to be working ok. Due to users being on annual leave I may not have an answer for a couple of weeks.