cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Naresh1
Contributor III
Contributor III

Button objects Can anyone tell me

I have a query, i have 3 button objects, one is for increase, one is decrease and other one is for total=, if i click on increase than 1 will be adding to total button object, if i click on decrease 1 will be exclude for the total button object

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
rubenmarin

1- Create variable vNumber

2- Button '+1 ': Create button, in properties->actions->external.> set variable (Name: vNumber, Value: =Alt(vNumber,0)+1)

3- Button '-1': Like +1 but Value :=Alt(vNumber,0)-1)

4- Button Total with Text =vNumber

View solution in original post

4 Replies
rubenmarin

Hi, this can be done with a variable and actions that changes the value of that variable.

Action set variable for +1: =Alt(vNumber,0)+1 // Alt is used in case the variable doesn't has any value, so it starts at 0

... check attachment for a sample.

Naresh1
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Could you please tell me here briefly, 

I cant open your document, everytime it says failed to open folder

rubenmarin

1- Create variable vNumber

2- Button '+1 ': Create button, in properties->actions->external.> set variable (Name: vNumber, Value: =Alt(vNumber,0)+1)

3- Button '-1': Like +1 but Value :=Alt(vNumber,0)-1)

4- Button Total with Text =vNumber

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Naresh, did Ruben's posts help you get things sorted?  If so, please be sure you circle back and use the Accept as Solution button on the post(s) that helped you get things figured out.  If you did something different, consider posting that and then mark that as the solution so others will know what worked.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.