Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Calculate delay from a single row

Hello,

I have to determine the delay between 2 type, but these date are in the same row named creation date.

For example I have to know the delay between P40 and P91 or above. For this I use the NetWorkDays function and it work well when I'm working with the delay from the first date to the creation date. I wrote this :

Avg(NetWorkDays([first_date],if(type='P91' or type='P92'or type='P93'or type='P98',[creation date])))

Here I want the average delay from the first date to the finalisation of a contract which correpond to P91 and above from the creation date. And it's work fine

the problem is when I only use the creation date to determine the delay between P40 and P91 and above it doesn't work because I'm working in the same row.

Avg(NetWorkDays(if(type='P40',[creation date]),if(type='P91' or type='P92'or type='P93'or type='P98',[creation date])))

This display any data. If someone have some idea how it can work, that would be great

Thank you

CaptureP40.PNG

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
swuehl
MVP
MVP

Maybe something like

=Avg(

Aggr(

NetWorkDays( Max({<type={'P40'}>} [creation date]) , Min( {<type ={'P91','P92','P93','P98'}>} [creation date]) )

,number)

)

So, for each number, look for the max P40 creation date and calculate networkdays to min creation date with either {'P91','P92','P93','P98'}. 

Then calculate the avg number of networkdays delay across numbers.

Adapt accordingly.

Hope this helps,

Stefan

View solution in original post

3 Replies
sunny_talwar

It would be much easier to help if you can provide a sample. Looking at an image and trying to decipher the expression is quite challenging.

Read some of the information which can help you get your questions answered quickly.

QlikCommunity Tip: How to get answers to your post?

Preparing examples for Upload - Reduction and Data Scrambling

Uploading a Sample

Best,

Sunny

swuehl
MVP
MVP

Maybe something like

=Avg(

Aggr(

NetWorkDays( Max({<type={'P40'}>} [creation date]) , Min( {<type ={'P91','P92','P93','P98'}>} [creation date]) )

,number)

)

So, for each number, look for the max P40 creation date and calculate networkdays to min creation date with either {'P91','P92','P93','P98'}. 

Then calculate the avg number of networkdays delay across numbers.

Adapt accordingly.

Hope this helps,

Stefan

Not applicable
Author

Thank you !

It worked fine, the aggr function was the answer