Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Calendar object is not part of excel while exporting data from Qlikview

Hi All,

I have been trying to export the selection criteria to excel. I was able to do it, but not able to get the calendar object in the exported excel. Is  there any way to include it as well?? Or can anyone suggest me a work around where I have to display the date fields as drop down.

Note that Date range is one of the selection criteria, for which I have used Calendar instead of input box. I am able to get input box in excel but not calendar.

Thanks and Regards

Swathi

5 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Just for clarity, by selection criteria you mean you are trying to get the current selections into your excel export?

Are you copying each object individually or are you exporting a straight table to excel with the selection criteria included?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Is your date selection in the calendar a Field in your app or a variable?

Not applicable
Author

Hi Deran

I have created date range from and to (using calendar Object), need to display date range selection in  excel while exporting from Qliview

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Explain how and what you are exporting?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

if the to and from dates are fields in your data model you can create a variable in inputboxes or a textbox object i.e.

vDateRange    ='DATE RANGE FROM: '& only(FROM_DATE) & ' TO: ' & only(TO_DATE)

Make sure the date is in the correct format and when you select these dates it will appear in that format then you can get the to and from dates as you mentioned