Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Calender Object is not working properly when we are dealing with time

Hi  I have scenario,

I have calendar object and my records are with time like below

2014/12/25 8:00
2014/12/25 11:00

I have created calendar object and with few years data.

Issue is if i select start date and end date it is not taking end date records becuase

end date is showing here is 2016/12/29  12:00:00 AM which is taking 2016/12/28 12:00:00 PM.

Please provide me the solution when we are dealing the calendar object with time scenarios.

Here if we select end date as 2016/12/30   then 2016/12/30  records will come other wise  it won' come.

Actua;

If we select enddate as  2016/12/29 then 2016/12/30 records need be prsenet.

Please check, end date and do the needful

Regards

Thiru

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
settu_periasamy
Master III
Master III

Hi,

May be try with DayStart() and DayEnd() function.

if(isnull(GetFieldSelections(Starttime))=0 and isnull(GetFieldSelections(Endtime))=0,
Count({<YearMonth={">=$(=Date(DayStart(Vstartdate), 'YYYY/MM/DD h:mm:ss TT'))<=$(=Date(DayEnd(Venddate), 'YYYY/MM/DD h:mm:ss TT'))"},
Time = {"=(Frac(Time) + 1/86400) >= Time#(Starttime, 'h:mm TT') and (Frac(Time) - 1/86400) <= Time#(Endtime, 'h:mm TT')"}>} Country),
Count({<YearMonth={">=$(=Date(DayStart(Vstartdate), 'YYYY/MM/DD h:mm:ss TT'))<=$(=Date(DayEnd(Venddate), 'YYYY/MM/DD h:mm:ss TT'))"}>} Country))

View solution in original post

1 Reply
settu_periasamy
Master III
Master III

Hi,

May be try with DayStart() and DayEnd() function.

if(isnull(GetFieldSelections(Starttime))=0 and isnull(GetFieldSelections(Endtime))=0,
Count({<YearMonth={">=$(=Date(DayStart(Vstartdate), 'YYYY/MM/DD h:mm:ss TT'))<=$(=Date(DayEnd(Venddate), 'YYYY/MM/DD h:mm:ss TT'))"},
Time = {"=(Frac(Time) + 1/86400) >= Time#(Starttime, 'h:mm TT') and (Frac(Time) - 1/86400) <= Time#(Endtime, 'h:mm TT')"}>} Country),
Count({<YearMonth={">=$(=Date(DayStart(Vstartdate), 'YYYY/MM/DD h:mm:ss TT'))<=$(=Date(DayEnd(Venddate), 'YYYY/MM/DD h:mm:ss TT'))"}>} Country))