cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can any one help me regarding master calendar

Hi all,

i am new to qlik view and i am not able to achieve master calendar. I want to combine two data fields and make it as one.

actually i have 8 different date fields in my app, to over come synthetic key i am making alias for every field. But i want to combine all date fields as one date field.

Iam attaching one qvw file and excels , can any one tell me the process to do that.

in the app i want three fields to join as one date field.(date created in table1, RecDate in table2 and DateEntered in table3 needs to join to one date field)

stevedarkloveisfailrwunderlichhichamswuehl

22 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Yes, But it's upon data which we have only. Here, The main problem is you are taking year for only from first table. And Master calendar consider as Whole 3 tables. What was the intention to show. Can you describe more

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

anil,

even though when i go for master calendar , the initial count should not change and relation between them should not change. Initial relation which i had, should be like that only.

Can we make master calendar like that?

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Can you read this for gain more information Use of Master Calendar

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful