Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Can't find a referenced Tech Brief (... System Resource Usage)

I am reading a Technical Brief called "QlikView Server Memory Management and CPU Utilization" which refers on page 2 to another document which I can't find: 

"This technical brief is a companion piece to the QlikView Architecture and System Resource Usage Technical Brief Paper as it provides fundamental information on the QlikView Architecture, and provides an understanding of the product. It is highly recommended to read that technical brief document."

I've been searching around and can't find this referenced TB.  Can someone help me find it or say what other document has superceded it?

Thanks

5 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Thanks for sending the document.  I see that it's in some files/resources library folder on a UK site.

I initially looked under Resources / Technical Briefs and didn't find it.  Would it have been possible for me to find this through searching the web site? 

I'm just wondering if this is buried somewhere because it is old or what?  I'll read it anyway.

Not applicable
Author

Here it is

Fabrice

adamwilson
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

I just Googled the title, it was the first result.

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

is there somewhere a detailed description of which objects or GUI design methods lead to single or multi threaded calculations? For example recently i heard that pivot tables are calculated single threaded... is it still like that?

Thanks,

Martin